Snowy Ski Mask
A Mask For Snowy Day Fun!
A Ski Mask…just what my gran’son asked for! He said he needed one so he could play in the snow – said he didn’t want a scarf, but a mask so he could eat the snow! How do you refuse an adorable 3 yo?!
The circumference of this hat is 18” or Child-size to Adult Sm.
- To make a hat that is 22” or Adult Med-Lg, use a J hook.
Snowy Ski Mask, even with openings is worked in rounds.
A Mask For Our Troops!
When a group of ladies saw the pattern posted they asked if they could use it to make helmet liners for our soldiers in Afghanistan! I had shut down my original site and hadn’t re-posted this pattern. I got an eMail recently asking if I would please post this Ski Mask again. I was honored to do so. To make this item for felting, simply use a J hook. By doing this, the Ski Mask will be the size needed after the felting is complete.
This pattern is written using Craft Yarn Council Standards. I highly recommend reading through the pattern before beginning. Remember, a pattern is a guideline for you. You should always try to express yourself!
Enjoy, with Love!
This post contains Affiliate Links.
- The patterns that I personally created are © Designs from Grammy’s Heart. I hope they inspire you!
- The patterns, photos, and tutorials are available to print but cannot be redistributed.
- You can share the link, and for this I thank you!
- When sharing online, please just link to the pattern page. NEVER post the pattern itself!
- Your completed projects are yours. Enjoy them! Donate them! Sell them!
I wish you the best with your business.
- You are NOT permitted to use my photos for selling your projects.
- You are not permitted to claim any of the patterns as your own.
- You are not permitted to use any of the patterns to make a kit for sale without expressed written permission.
Snowy Ski Mask Pattern
This Pattern is Rated: EASY-INTERMEDIATE
The Pattern Gauge is:
- with an H hook; 12 dc= 4 inches and 7 rows = 4 inches
- with a J hook; 10 dc= 4 inches and 7 rows= 4 inches
The Materials I Used to make the Snowy Ski Mask:
- 1 skein Worsted Weight Yarn (4 wt, 360 yds, 11 wpi)
- H hook
- Stitch Marker
- Yarn Needle
- Ch(s)= chain(s)
- St(s)= Stitch(es)
- Sc= Single crochet
- Hdc= half double crochet
- Dc= double crochet
- Sk= skip
- Sl st= slip stitch
- Dec= decrease
- FO= finish off